Forbest Hosting Co.
Our clients certify that they will use our services only to send messages (including, without limitation, text messages and commercial emails) to customers and prospects that have expressly consented (opted-in) to receive them. Our clients are forbidden to transmit unsolicited text messages or commercial email (spam) via our system. Forbest Hosting does not buy or sell email or phone number lists, nor do we allow our clients to use purchased or harvested email or phone number lists (see below).
Additionally, for email messages, Forbest Hosting offers confirmed opt-in as an optional tool for our clients to use to help minimize allegations of spam and abuse. When a list is designated as "confirmed opt-in," Forbest Hosting's system automatically sends a follow-up email message to each subscriber on such lists asking the recipient to verify that they wish to receive communications via email message. Only those subscribers responding affirmatively will be opted-in to future mailings/messages sent via the Forbest Hosting system. For text messages, Forbest Hosting offers a “double opt-in” functionality that our clients can use to confirm their subscribers’ agreement to receive text messages from them. It is our clients’ responsibility to ensure that any legally required disclosures are provided to their customers and prospects at the time and in the manner required by any applicable law.
We additionally require that clients reconfirm (permission pass) or stop mailing/messaging an existing list when it is determined to be in violation of our anti-spam policies. Repeated violations or failures to comply with our policies may result in termination of that client's access to the Forbest Hosting system. If an industry or government group creates a list of email addresses, telephone numbers or other addresses whose status has changed--such as email addresses added to a “do not contact” list or telephone numbers that have been assigned to a new user--Forbest Hosting reserves the right to block messages from being sent to those addresses/numbers. However, the responsibility for ensuring compliance with any obligation to refrain from sending messages to such addresses/numbers rests with our customers. Forbest Hosting shall not be liable either for blocking or for any failure to block messages to such addresses or phone numbers.
Our clients agree not to send text messages or commercial emails via our system unless the recipient has opted-in to receive such messages in the manner required by any applicable law. For any opt-in list of email addresses or phone numbers used in Forbest Hosting's system, clients agree to provide us with the source of the addresses/numbers, the method used for recipient opt-in, and details surrounding the process used, and whatever other information relates to the transaction or sign-up process used. This includes, but isn't limited to, date and time of sign up, IP address of signup, website signed up from, disclosures provided in connection with the signup, manner of obtaining agreement, and whatever other information the client asked of the recipient at point of sign up.
Our clients certify that they will not use rented or purchased lists, email append lists, or any other list that contains email addresses/phone numbers captured in any other method than express opt-in when using our system to send text messages or commercial emails. The use of opt-out lists for such communications is prohibited in our system. Forbest Hosting retains the right to review client lists and emails/text messages to verify that clients are abiding by the privacy and permission policies set forth herein. Our clients are required to comply with our policies and all applicable laws.
How do we protect your privacy?
Why did you receive an email or text message from our system?
You should only receive commercial emails and text messages sent through our system that you have agreed to receive from our clients. Our clients certify that all email addresses and phone numbers used in our system for text messages or commercial emails are opt-in contacts for people who have given permission to our clients to send them emails and/or text messages. As we indicate above, Forbest Hosting does not allow nor desire that any client use our services to send unwanted text messages or commercial emails. If you don't recognize who sent you a message, see the next section.
Reporting unwanted messages as spam
If you don't recognize who used the Forbest Hosting service to send you a given message, you can report it to us as spam by sending it (or, in the case of a non-email message, by sending an explanation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive, investigate, catalog, and take appropriate action based on complaints we receive. Alternatively, or in addition, feel free to report the message to a spam reporting entity. For example, Spamcop atwww.spamcop.net provides an easy way to report unwanted mail as spam. You can also use your email provider's (AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo) "report as spam" mechanism to notify the ISP that the message is spam. ISPs use this information to determine good senders from bad senders, and we regularly work with ISPs to take action based on that data.
Monitoring and customer vetting
ForBest Hosting monitors Your use of the Service to ensure that it is in compliance with this Policy and may suspend or terminate Your account if You are in violation of it. This action will be taken with no legal injunction or notice, but many be followed by additional legal actions in order to exempt ForBest Hosting from any responsibility related to the misuse of the Service. For example, in the case of any violation of intellectual property laws or a third party’s intellectual property rights. In addition to monitoring the activity of current customers, We pre-qualify new users of the Service with the objective of building a community of selected users of first-class ranking. ForBest Hosting’s customer vetting process is based on MAAWG’s Vetting Best Common Practices. We have no intention to acquire a new customer that intends to misuse the Service to send unsolicited messages, as this can hurt our network operations, our reputation and the reputation of other companies using the Serivce, and our relationships with ISPs and Blacklist managers. To this extent ForBest Hosting may take some time to approve Your account before you are allowed to use the Service, and it reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone.
Relationship with ISPs
Over the years We have built strong relationships with many of the world’s leading ISPs and Blacklists. With them We keep sharing information regarding policies, practices and potential issues. Any ISP, mail administrator or blacklist owner intending to assist us to provide a better service or to ask for our cooperation is very welcome to do so: please email us at email@example.com
Rule of conductYou may never send SPAM by using the Service. Specifically, you may not :
- Harvest emails from web sites
- Purchase or rent lists (whether they are opt-in or not)
- Perform email appending
- Send messages that are unrelated to what subscribers signed up to receive from You
- Add an email address into a list without the subscriber’s permission
- Email someone who has requested to be removed from Your list
- Send messages that violate the CAN-SPAM Act
- Send a commercial message to a recipient who has double opted-in (or confirmed opted-in) to receive it
- Send a commercial message to a recipient who has single opted-in to receive it, although we strongly discourage the use of single opt-in, strongly encourage the use of double opt-in (confirmed opt-in), and may disallow the use of single opt-in email addresses in the future
- Send any other communication that has been specifically requested by those who receive it, or that is transactional in nature, such as a password reminder or an order confirmation.
We require that our customers obtain any third party’s electronic contact details in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC and any other such regulation enforced in their country of origin or operations or destination for their communications. When electronic contact details are obtained, the third party should be informed about the intended use for direct marketing in a clear and distinct manner, and be given the opportunity to refuse such usage at any time by easily unsubscribing from any further communication. This opportunity must be offered with each direct marketing message, free of charge, except for any costs associated with the transmission of such refusal (i.e. SMS). We prohibit the use of false identities or false return addresses or numbers, and will take actions to prevent, avoid or reprimand any such attempt.
Determining whether you send SPAMTo determine whether You have sent SPAM we will:
- Review the content of the message in question.
- Review Your subscriber list for patterns common to harvested, purchased, or rented lists.
- Review any SPAM complaints.
- Monitor the complaint rate (number of complaints over successfully delivered messages): a rate above 0.2% (20 complaints for every 10,000 messages sent) is typically an indicator of an unsolicited message.
- Monitor the total number of complaints, regardless of the complaint rate: a high number of complaints can cause deliverability issues (even if the complaint rate is low due to high overall volumes), and therefore cannot be allowed.
- Review the subscription records to determine when the subscriber was subscribed and their IP address.
- Registration or appeance of one or more of the IP addresses from which your emails were sent, or of the second level domain (e.g. mail.YourCompany.com) associated with Your ForBest Hosting console, in one of the Relay Block Lists or international Blacklists. A list of such lists includes, but is not limited to: URIBL, SURBL, SORBS, SPAMCOP, SPAMHAUS, MAILPOLICE, CBL, SYMANTEC, HOSTKARMA, AHBL, SPAMCANNIBAL, DNSBL, FIVE-TEN.BG, INPS.DE, NIXSPAM, INTERSIL, OUTBLAZE, LEADMON.NET, NJABL, NOMOREFUNN, PSBL SURRIEL, RRBL (RANGERS), TQMCUBE, TORDNSBL, UNSUBSCORE, VIRBL, WPBL.
- Blacklisting or relay block listing by an ISP (i.e. Godaddy.com, Register.com, etc.)
- A high rate of compliant, as defined above.
- Only send e-mails to contacts that directly and willingly subscribed to receive such communications
- Never purchase or rent a list of contacts from a third party, under any circumstance
- Never append email addresses to an existing contact database: email addresses must always and only have explicitly being opted-in.
- Never send any messages to a publicly available list of contacts
- Never harvest contacts (e.g. e-mail addresses) on the Internet
Proof of sending SPAM include:
To avoid the risk of getting blacklisted or in other way accused of sending SPAM, it is crucial that You take the following measures:
In the event that Your ForBest Hosting account is terminated due to violation of this Anti Spam Policy, You will not be refunded any amounts that have been paid towards the use of the Service.